Florida Nursing CEUs - Requirements
We can help you with your nursing ceus for Florida. We've listed some of the most common questions and answers for your Florida CEUs below.
How many ceus do
24 hours every 2 years
Where can I get ceus for
All your Florida nursing CEU credits for the Florida Board can be earned from NurseCe4Less.
How do I renew my Nurse License in
NurseCe4Less.com is accredited by the State of Florida, Board of Nursing (CE Provider # 50-9573).
- Recognizing Impairment in the Workplace - 2 hours (starting August 1, 2017, and every other biennium thereafter)
- Prevention of Medical Errors, 2 hours (every renewal)
- Domestic Violence - 2 hour (every 3rd renewal). The domestic violence hours are in addition to the 24 hours required for renewal.
- HIV AIDS - 1 hour (a 1 time requirement to be completed before the first renewal)
- Florida Nursing Laws and Rules - 2 hours
- ARNP - The Safe and Effective Prescription of Controlled Substances - 3 hours
- Human Trafficking - Required every biennium beginning January 1, 2019. The first licensees who will need to fulfill this CE requirement are those renewing April 30, 2019
- Controlled Substance Prescribing CE requirement. This course meets the requirement: Safe and Effective Prescription of Controlled Substances
Click here to see the courses:
Every day we send CeBroker a report containing all the courses completed by Florida Nurses the previous day.
For example, if you complete a course on Friday, it will be reported to CeBroker on Saturday.